- 4 Cups Flourish Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2/3 Cups vegetable oil
- 1 Large Apple diced and peeled
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine Sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside
- Beat eggs, milk and oil until just combined
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist
- Add apple and cinnamon
- Grease baking dishes and pour mixture an inch below to the top to compensate for rise
- Combine cinnamon and sugar
- Spoon topping onto each loaf and swirl in with a knife
- Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
Basic Glaze Ingredients
- Butter-Salted or unsalted, your preference
- Powdered Sugar- Also known as confectioners sugar or icing powder. If you don't have powdered sugar, you can puree granulated sugar in a food processor until soft and fluffy
- Vanilla Extract- Pure rather than imitation, if possible
- Heavy Cream- You can substitute milk if needed
- Combine ingredients, beat on medium until smooth
- Warm in microwave 30 seconds to make it a pourable glaze for easy topping
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.