3 Tablespoons Flourish Flour
2 cups grated or finely chopped cauliflower rice (about half a medium head)
¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
Hot or BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
4. Press mixture together to make about 15 small balls or logs and put them on the baking sheet with space between each one.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
6. For extra crispy tots, broil for an extra 2 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
7. After they cool, add hot or bbq sauce
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.