Prepared Flourish Pie Crust
6 Large Peaches
1 Pint of Fresh Blueberries
1 Tablespoon lemon zest
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
2/3 Cup of Sugar
2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon of nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
5 Tablespoons of Corn Starch
1. Form 1 pie crust disk into a buttered pie pan.
2. Cut peeled peaches into slices and mix with blueberries, sugar, cinnamon, juice, zest, nutmeg, salt and cornstarch.
3. Pour filling into prepared pie crust.Roll out your other dough disk and design the top of the pie with crust design of your choice.
4. Whisk egg and milk mixture and brush with a pastry brush over pie crust.
5. Bake at 350F for 50-60min
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.