½ cup marinara sauce
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 Tablespoon melted butter
1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1½ Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Roll out the pizza crust, and cut it into 6 equal-sized squares.
4. In the middle of each square, place a portion of the marinara sauce, shredded cheese, and 4 pepperoni slices.
5. Fold the dough over into a triangle, and use a fork to press along the edges of the triangle to seal it closed.
6. Place Calzones onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush the top of each Calzone with butter, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.Serve warm with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.