3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2-1/4 cups Flourish flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 10″ iron skillet, add butter.
3. Over medium-low heat, melt butter.
4. Add brown sugar, sugar and vanilla.
5. Stir together to combine and remove from heat. Let cool for 5 minutes.
6. Add eggs to butter and sugar mixture.
7. Stir together until completely combined.
8. Add flour, baking soda, and salt to skillet.
9. Stir until almost combined.
10. Add chocolate chips to skillet.
11. Stir carefully to incorporate.
12. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees, until beginning to brown, but still soft in the center.
Recipe Courtesy of Melanie Makes
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.