1/2 cup Butter (softened)
1/3 cup Besti Powdered Erythritol
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 tsp Blackstrap molasses
1 1/4 cup Flourish Flour
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1/4 cup Sugar-free dark chocolate chips
Heat Treatment Instructions:
Heat treating your flour makes it safer to use in no-bake desserts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread flour on a baking sheet (with sides) into a thin layer.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then let cool completely before using.
- Store in airtight container until ready to use.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter and sweetener in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat until fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla and molasses, until well combined.
- In a smaller bowl, stir together the Flourish flour, and sea salt. Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl. Beat with the hand mixer until a crumbly dough forms.
- Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Use a small cookie scoop to make small balls, about a tablespoon each, pinching as needed with your fingers. (You will not be able to roll them between your palms. Just pinch after releasing from the cookie scoop to make a uniform ball.)
- Place on the cookie sheet. Refrigerate for at least an hour, until firm.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.