1 ½ cups Flourish flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon cardamom
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 egg beaten
½ cup unsalted butter melted
¼ cup milk
1 ¾ cups rolled oats
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup diced fresh cherries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and prepare two cookie sheets by lining them with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cardamom, baking soda, and salt together.
3. Stir in the beaten egg, melted butter, milk and rolled oats.
4. Mix in chocolate chips.Fold in cherries, but do not overmix.
5. Arrange by tablespoonfuls on prepared cookie sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart as they will spread as they bake.
5. Bake until edges are just slightly golden, about 10-12 minutes.