- 1 cup Flourish Flour
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8-inch square pan
- Melt butter. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- In medium bowl whisk together cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder
- Add flour mixture to butter, sugar, and eggs and mix until combined
- Add chocolate chips
- Bake 25-30 mins
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.