2.5 Cups Flourish Flour
1 c. (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
1 c. granulated sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp. McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
Any and all leftover Easter Candy
1. Preheat oven to 350° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until smooth and incorporated.
4. Gently fold in white chocolate chips, sprinkles, potato chips and pretzels.
5. Scoop heaping tablespoon-sized balls of dough and gently flatten onto cookie sheet, spaced about 1 inch apart.
6. Press in the candy eggs and extra mix-ins.Bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Let cool slightly on baking sheet then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe Courtesy of Delish
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.