- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Flourish Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, and peanut butter. Stir until completely combined.
- Add in flour and pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon) -- stirring just until combined.
- Lightly flour a flat surface and roll out dough to one quarter inch, using flour as needed to keep dough from sticking.
- Cut shapes out of dough and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 40 minutes-- depending on desired level of crunchiness.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.