- 2 1/4 cups Flourish Flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs, Separated
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's directions**
- Serve immediately with butter, syrup, powdered sugar or any other favorite toppings.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.