1 1/2 cups pre-shredded four cheese mix (mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, and asiago)
1 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup Flourish Flour
1 tablespoons coconut oil
1 large egg
1 teaspoon Italian herbs
1/2 cup pre-shredded four cheese mix
1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220ºC).
- Add the four cheese mix and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt in the microwave using 30-second intervals (avoid overcooking cheese), until cheese is completely melted and smooth.
- Add flour, coconut oil, Italian herbs, and egg to the melted cheese.
- Knead with a spatula until the dough is uniform and a bit sticky.
- Allow the dough to cool slightly, which will also make it less sticky and easier to work with.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper until 1/5-inch (5mm) thick.
- Peel top sheet of parchment paper off of dough.
- Move the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Spread the cheese topping over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) perimeter.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until edges are golden and puffy.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley before slicing and serving.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.