Pizza sauce and toppings of choice
1. Make Flourish pizza dough
2. Prepare grill for high direct heat.
3. Prepare a small bowl with olive oil for greasing the grill grates and for brushing the pizza.
4. Prepare the toppings so they are ready to go on the pizza — tomato sauce, cheese, and anything else you wish.
5. Once the grill is hot (you can hold your hands an inch over the grates for no more than 2 seconds), brush grill grates with olive oil
6. Then place a pizza dough round on a lightly floured (or you can use cornmeal) rimless cookie sheet (or pizza peel if you have one). Let the dough slide off the cookie sheet onto the hot grill grates. Close the lid of the grill and let cook for 2 minutes.When browned, Remove grilled dough and flip it over onto a cookie sheet.
7. Brush with olive oil and add toppings.
8. Slide the topped pizza back onto the grill, close the lid and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until desired appearance is achieved.