4 cups Flourish baguette
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Italian parsley minced
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat until the garlic begins to turn golden and becomes fragrant, about 4-5 minutes. Be careful the garlic doesn’t burn or it will taste bitter. Strain or pick the garlic cloves out of the oil and discard or save for another use.
- Drizzle the oil over the bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Scatter onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the bread cubes are golden, flipping the cubes occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and add back to the bowl.
- Toss with the parsley and salt and pepper and set aside to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.