Bread - Use Flourish Bread Recipe
1. Spread peanut butter in a circle on both slices of bread.
2. Spread jelly in a circle on top of the peanut butter of either one or both slices of bread
3. Put the sandwich together and then use a sandwich cutter to slice out the center of the bread and press the edges.
4. Immediately place in a sealed baggieRepeat until all the bread is used up (I like to do two loaves of bread at a time while watching TV)
5. Lay the sandwiches out flat on a tray and freeze before stacking them up or tossing them all in a big gallon-sized bag in the freezer. That will keep them from getting smashed.
6. Grab and go!