6 Tbsp Flourish Flour
2 tbsp Oat fiber
2 tbsp Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
2 tsp Baking powder
1 packet Instant yeast (2 1/4 tsp)
1 large Egg (whisked)
1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
3 tbsp ChocZero Sugar-Free Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Dollop hazelnut spread in a line, 6 inches (15.2 cm) long, on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Fold the plastic over and twist the sides to seal. Freeze for at least 1 hour, until the spread is firm.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oat fiber, Besti, baking powder, and yeast. Add the egg, and stir until uniform.
- Melt the mozzarella in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, or in a double boiler on the stove, until easy to stir. Stir until smooth.
- Add the cheese mixture to the dry mix and knead to form a smooth dough. Place the dough between 2 pieces of greased or oiled parchment paper.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out into a very thin rectangle, about 8.5 x 11 inches (22 x 28 cm) and 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) thick.
- Cut the dough into 3 rectangles, then cut those into triangles.
- Cut the log of chocolate hazelnut spread into 6 pieces.
- Working quickly before the spread melts, place one piece at the wide end of each triangle and roll up, lightly pinching the sides to seal the chocolate inside. Curve the ends in slightly to form a croissant shape.
- Arrange the croissants on the lined baking sheet, 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until croissants are golden.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.