- 2 cups Flourish Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 (170g) packages fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Lightly grease pan.
- Mix together the sugar and yogurt, then blend in the egg and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in the raspberries.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until the bars start to barely brown at the edges. Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and let cool completely before cutting.
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.