These s’mores cookies are a delicious twist on the classic campfire treat we all know and love. Whether it's a rainy summer night or gathering sticks just isn't your thing, rest assured that these s'mores cookies will taste like they came right off the flame. Put this recipe in your back pocket for the winter months, too, in case the craving hits while it's snowing.
Recipe yields about 12-16 cookies.
-2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter, room temperature
-2/3 cup light brown sugar
-1/2 cup granulated sugar
-2 teaspoons vanilla
-2 1/4 cups Flourish flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-2-3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 C)
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until fluffy and white. Scrape the sides of mixing bowl, and add sugar slowly while continuously mixing.
2. Incorporate the eggs one at a time, and blend in the vanilla.
3. Slowly add Flourish flour and baking soda into the mix.
4. Once everything is well-blended, add the chocolate chips.
5. Place half a graham cracker on a parchment lined baking sheet, repeating 6-8 times.
6. Place a scoop of cookie dough and a marshmallow on the center of each cracker.
8. Bake for 10-13 mins until just golden (check on them, as the marshmallow sometimes falls to the side). The cookies will continue baking outside of the oven.
9. Allow cookies to cool for 5 mins, and enjoy your creation!