1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 1/4 cups Flourish flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
cup diced fresh strawberries
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1 Tbsp strawberry puree (3 strawberries pureed in a food processor)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper with long edges. This will help you lift out the blondies for easy glazing and slicing later.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg.
5. Beat in the lemon juice.
6. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and add to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
7. Gently fold in the diced strawberries.
8. Spread the mixture into your pan and spread out as evenly as possible.
9. Bake for 30-35 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the center will be moist but not wet.
10. Let cool on a rack.
11. Whisk together the sugar, puree, and lemon juice until no lumps remain.
12. Spread glaze on cooled blondies. Enjoy!
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.