- 2 Cups Flourish Flour
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 2/3 Powdered Milk (can substitute with 1/2 cup of 2% or whole milk)
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- Approximately 2 cups of water (mix until soup like consistency)
- Mix butter, sugar and eggs, then add flour and water.
- Mix ingredients until smooth
- Melt Butter on griddle or skillet and scoop pancake mix into pan
- Once mix is no longer liquid batter, flip onto 2nd side and cook briefly
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.