1/2 cup ice cream or frozen yogurt any flavor
20 small vanilla wafer cookies
Mini chocolate chips
Chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds
1. Line a storage container with wax paper.
2. Prepare desired toppings in individual bowls.
3. Put a small scoop of ice cream (about 2 teaspoons) on a cookie and top with another cookie.
4. Roll ice cream sandwich in toppings so they adhere to the ice cream.
5. Place in container. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
6. Cover container and place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes, or freeze for up to 1 week.
Recipe Courtesy of The Comfort of Cooking
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.