1 ¾ cup Flourish Flour
2 Cups grated Zucchini
4 Tbsp soft unsalted butter
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cup honey
¼ cup milk
1 tsp Vanilla
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¾ cup chopped walnuts
1. Squeeze out moisture from the zucchini
2. in a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and baking powder and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix liquids and slowly add eggs
4. Slowly introduce your spices to the bowl of liquids
5. Once fully combined, add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients
6. Add nuts
7. Pour into a 9x5 baking pan
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 min
Fiber loves water and your recipes will too. You may notice your recipes will need a little more liquid (water, milk, or fruit juice) when using our flour.
For breads, rolls, and other yeast-raised baked goods: Increase liquids ¼ cup (60g) at a time until you reach the desired dough consistency.
For cookies: Increase liquids 1 tbs. (15g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.
For brownies, quick-breads, muffins, pancakes, waffles, pie crusts and more: Increase liquids 2 tbs. (30g) at a time until you reach the desired batter or dough consistency.