With all of the holiday gatherings happening this time of year, impress your guests with this fun and festive Holiday Tree Pull Apart Cheese Bread. Your guests will love pulling apart each cheesy bite. This recipe, from @FeelGoodFoodie, transforms simple pizza dough and cheese sticks into an edible Holiday tree, making a fun centerpiece at your next holiday party. Despite its impressive appearance, this recipe is surprisingly easy to prepare. The recipe requires just a handful of ingredients and straightforward steps, making it accessible to bakers of all skill levels. We used our favorite Flourish-Flour pizza dough recipe that you can find here (ttps://www.flourish-flour.com/recipes-and-blog/pizza-dough
8 cheese sticks
1 Flourish Flour pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the cheese sticks into fourths so you have 32 pieces.
- Then roll out the pizza dough and cut it into 32 pieces.
- Stick a piece of cheese on each piece of dough, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Then wrap each piece of cheese in the dough, pinching the sides together to form a ball.
- Arrange the dough bites seam side down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, forming a Christmas tree shape.
- Brush them with egg wash.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16 minutes or until golden.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley and parmesan cheese on to the dough bites.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
We hope you love this recipe, and can’t wait to see your creations on Instagram and TikTok! Be sure to tag us @flourish_flour. If you would like to see the full recipe from @FeelGoodFoodie, click here! https://www.tiktok.com/@feelgoodfoodie/video/7176823702741617966?_r=1&_t=8gHzEdUq8B1